Monday’s are a bit hectic for me so my training schedule is very non-traditional.
- Snatch off blocks (mid-thigh) 5 x 3 @ 62kg. , all about working on some speed here. They felt great, no misses.
- Clean Pulls 5 x 3 @ 125 kg. really working on holding my torso position here.
- Jerk (split) 2 x 3 @ 94 kg, 3 x 2 @ 98 kg., focus on torso position and short quick dip.
- Pendlay rows 4 x 8 @ 62 kg.
- weighted sit-ups 4 x 20 @ 16 kg.
- Back squat 5 x 4 @ 118 kg. squatting is my nemisis now, and these were tough, but I was able to knock them out.
- Strict handstand push-ups 5 x 5
- FLR 4 x :40
Food was great today! Felt full of energy for workouts and never super hungry until now.